Olivia Smith... and her BookWorld

Reading is something you can learn, love or just enjoy.

To me, reading is my passion.

I travel through words and stories, live in the past of great centuries, get disturbed by characters who need my attention and fall in love adventures I wish I had.

This is my world of BookLikes

ENJOY

Hallo!

Ich liebe das Lesen. Ich finde es immer so toll, in Welten einzutauchen, die man nicht kennt, die man entdecken möchte. Dieses Gefühl in etwas vertieft zu sein oder das Gefühl nicht mehr aus dieser Welt hinauszugehen.

Mit einem guten Buch ist man nie allein *.*

Help Us Win People's Choice Award - Vote for BookLikes

Reblogged from BookLikes:

BookLikes is in the finals in BizSpark European Summit! We're in Top 12 of the top startups from across Europe! That's a success! But you can help us win People's Choice Award - extra prize that public can vote for!

If you like BookLikes, enjoy being here with us and would like to support BookLikes, help us in further development and simply show your love to books, please vote for us.

Please go here:

and vote for BookLikes :-)

Help us win the People's Choice Award, spread the word, share and show your love to books :-) Thank you so much!

On Thursday we'll be attending European Summit in Berlin and pitching in front of judges and audience. Keep your fingers crossed!

Ich lese gerade

Sturmhöhe
Emily Brontë
Die Zarin der Nacht (insel taschenbuch)
Eva Stachniak