Olivia Smith... and her BookWorld

Reading is something you can learn, love or just enjoy.

To me, reading is my passion.

I travel through words and stories, live in the past of great centuries, get disturbed by characters who need my attention and fall in love adventures I wish I had.

This is my world of BookLikes

ENJOY

Hallo!

Ich liebe das Lesen. Ich finde es immer so toll, in Welten einzutauchen, die man nicht kennt, die man entdecken möchte. Dieses Gefühl in etwas vertieft zu sein oder das Gefühl nicht mehr aus dieser Welt hinauszugehen.

Mit einem guten Buch ist man nie allein *.*

Wonderful book from one of the best australian authors!!

Sterne über rotem Land - Lynne Wilding

Story:

It's about two close brothers woh fall in love in the same girl. The beautiful and intelligent nurse Amy Carmichael.
The two brothers, Danny and Randall McLean, have a very good farm in the south of Australia in the Flinders Ranges. They are great and lovely farmers. Then someday Amy Carmichael moves with her father to Gindaroo, the little village in the outback. He father is a doctor, so they want to help the people, when there's a serious problem. And also the "war of love" for Amy, between the two brothers, begins.

Own opinion:

At the beginning it was a little bit too boring. But then I started reading it again and I couldn'nt stop. The book is quite good and also beautiful. The author describes the nature and the life very good. I like the story now and also the characters. I'm still reading and I'm wondering, how it would end...

Ich lese gerade

Sturmhöhe
Emily Brontë
Die Zarin der Nacht (insel taschenbuch)
Eva Stachniak