Olivia Smith... and her BookWorld

Reading is something you can learn, love or just enjoy.

To me, reading is my passion.

I travel through words and stories, live in the past of great centuries, get disturbed by characters who need my attention and fall in love adventures I wish I had.

This is my world of BookLikes

ENJOY

Hallo!

Ich liebe das Lesen. Ich finde es immer so toll, in Welten einzutauchen, die man nicht kennt, die man entdecken möchte. Dieses Gefühl in etwas vertieft zu sein oder das Gefühl nicht mehr aus dieser Welt hinauszugehen.

Mit einem guten Buch ist man nie allein *.*

A killer without a face

Jack the Ripper.  Anatomie einer Legende - Hendrik Püstow,  Thomas Schachner

I found this book in my sister's room. She loves criminial books and she got true books about killers all around the world. So I wanted to get more information about one person: The legendary "Jack the Ripper"

The book was written by two intelligent men. One of them has been to Baltimore to the conference of "Jack the Ripper" in 2003.

This book is so well written, it's amazing how good they explain the crimes, the victims and their lives, the suspects and their lives and a lot things more!

I was really surprised, how little my knowledge was about this cruel man. The information is so detailed and amazing. Sometimes, when I read the book at night, I was a little bit scared ;)

But all in all I really have to say, that this book is a book for every person, who is truely interested in Jack the Ripper!

Be surprised, be scared, but don't forget to enjoy!!!

Ich lese gerade

Sturmhöhe
Emily Brontë
Die Zarin der Nacht (insel taschenbuch)
Eva Stachniak