Olivia Smith... and her BookWorld

Reading is something you can learn, love or just enjoy.

To me, reading is my passion.

I travel through words and stories, live in the past of great centuries, get disturbed by characters who need my attention and fall in love adventures I wish I had.

This is my world of BookLikes

ENJOY

Hallo!

Ich liebe das Lesen. Ich finde es immer so toll, in Welten einzutauchen, die man nicht kennt, die man entdecken möchte. Dieses Gefühl in etwas vertieft zu sein oder das Gefühl nicht mehr aus dieser Welt hinauszugehen.

Mit einem guten Buch ist man nie allein *.*

Began To Write A New Book

After I wrote my first book (which is even not finished) I had a whole new story in my head. This time it wasn't about family secrets, the 19th or 20th century or the old and nice England; No!

My mind just began to flew with thousands of thoughts about the new story. Now I tell you a little summary.

Each country has its heroes

Everyone has a lover

And everyone has the freedom

China, 1347

In the war between the Chinese and the Mongols, there are three people, who can succeed in consolidating China to return to a country.

The young and poor Xiaomeng has only one chance to make it right. To unite China again in a fight of violence, hate and resistance.

But she's not alone. There are two others, who will help her to succeed until death: The rich and charming Tanju Zhang and the little rebel Hyuna.

They fight for freedom and love, for justice and life.

My new book is called The Warriors Of Xi'an

What do you think?

Ich lese gerade

Sturmhöhe
Emily Brontë
Die Zarin der Nacht (insel taschenbuch)
Eva Stachniak