Olivia Smith... and her BookWorld

Reading is something you can learn, love or just enjoy.

To me, reading is my passion.

I travel through words and stories, live in the past of great centuries, get disturbed by characters who need my attention and fall in love adventures I wish I had.

This is my world of BookLikes

ENJOY

Hallo!

Ich liebe das Lesen. Ich finde es immer so toll, in Welten einzutauchen, die man nicht kennt, die man entdecken möchte. Dieses Gefühl in etwas vertieft zu sein oder das Gefühl nicht mehr aus dieser Welt hinauszugehen.

Mit einem guten Buch ist man nie allein *.*

Books Worth 2013 Oscar Awards

Reblogged from BookLikes:

This year’s Oscar Nominations heavily referred to books, 11 movies nominated to these prestigious awards were based on reads and the book that you wrote the most about on BookLikes is The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien. Movie expectations were big, post-movie comments diversified but your reviews of the book were always positive, here are some links to texts and reviews by Karen and Celine Nyx (in English), Philip and Barfuss über Glas (in German) and Cygan (in Polish).

"Hobbit The Movie" did not receive Oscar. The most important awards were given to  movies inspired by other reads: Argo: How the CIA and Hollywood Pulled Off the Most Audacious Rescue in History, Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln, The Silver Linings PlaybookLife of Pi. To read about Oscar related books visit Filo’s blog where Life of Pi  receiver 5-star review and Pesca who mentioned The Silver Lining in the post about Books Adaptations in 2013 (both texts in German).

Below we present a set of movies which received 2013 Oscars in the most prestigious categories along with their original book inspirations.

Are there any other books that you can't wait to see on a big screen?

Ich lese gerade

Sturmhöhe
Emily Brontë
Die Zarin der Nacht (insel taschenbuch)
Eva Stachniak