Olivia Smith... and her BookWorld

Reading is something you can learn, love or just enjoy.

To me, reading is my passion.

I travel through words and stories, live in the past of great centuries, get disturbed by characters who need my attention and fall in love adventures I wish I had.

This is my world of BookLikes

ENJOY

Hallo!

Ich liebe das Lesen. Ich finde es immer so toll, in Welten einzutauchen, die man nicht kennt, die man entdecken möchte. Dieses Gefühl in etwas vertieft zu sein oder das Gefühl nicht mehr aus dieser Welt hinauszugehen.

Mit einem guten Buch ist man nie allein *.*

New Personalization Features: Add Your Pages & Half Star Rating

We’re happy to announce that we have prepared two new features for you: half star rating system and adding new pages.

We hope you’ll enjoy rating and reviewing books with ½ stars (although we still count on many 5 star book reviews) and if Blog, Shelf, Timeline sites are not enough for you, you can add a new page or even two to your existing personal webpage. New pages can be used as you wish, e.g. as “About Me” page or "Disclaimer" (we know it’s especially important for German BookLikers who want to use their own domains).

To add new Page go to a new tab in Settings: Pages and make it happen by adding Page’s title, address, text or URL and clicking “Add Page”. Simple! New site will pop up in your Menu in public view of your webpage next to Blog, Shelf and Timeline.

The new page won’t be visible in Dashboard view in the upper navigation bar but you can manage them, modify, add new and delete them any time you want in your Pages Settings

If you have any questions drop us a line in comments below.

Ich lese gerade

Sturmhöhe
Emily Brontë
Die Zarin der Nacht (insel taschenbuch)
Eva Stachniak