Olivia Smith... and her BookWorld

Reading is something you can learn, love or just enjoy.

To me, reading is my passion.

I travel through words and stories, live in the past of great centuries, get disturbed by characters who need my attention and fall in love adventures I wish I had.

This is my world of BookLikes

ENJOY

Hallo!

Ich liebe das Lesen. Ich finde es immer so toll, in Welten einzutauchen, die man nicht kennt, die man entdecken möchte. Dieses Gefühl in etwas vertieft zu sein oder das Gefühl nicht mehr aus dieser Welt hinauszugehen.

Mit einem guten Buch ist man nie allein *.*

[REBLOG] Easy Tips for Customizing Your BookLikes Blog

On the top of your homepage you’ll notice your navigation bar.

This will bring up your Settings page.

Now Scroll down a bit until you see this:

That’s going to bring up the template customization page. In the upper left hand corner, you’ll see this:

Once that is done, beneath the above posted menu you can scroll down. Do so until you find this:

DON’T FORGET TO CLICK SAVE!!!

Now comes the fun part, making that image static. Click on the Edit HTML button.

This is going to split your screen, with your blog showing below and the code window at the top. Don’t freak out. Scroll down through the code until you find these lines:

Now, where you see the green word ‘repeat’, replace that with ‘fixed’. It should now look like this:

DON’T FORGET TO HIT SAVE!

Okay, so as you’ll notice in the screenshot above there’s a drop down menu with the word Blog selected. In order to assure that your background is fixed for all your pages you have to select that drop down and repeat the code change for each one listed:

DON’T FORGET TO HIT SAVE FOR EACH ONE!!!

Good luck, everyone. Hope this helps!

Ich lese gerade

Sturmhöhe
Emily Brontë
Die Zarin der Nacht (insel taschenbuch)
Eva Stachniak