Olivia Smith... and her BookWorld

Reading is something you can learn, love or just enjoy.

To me, reading is my passion.

I travel through words and stories, live in the past of great centuries, get disturbed by characters who need my attention and fall in love adventures I wish I had.

This is my world of BookLikes

ENJOY

Hallo!

Ich liebe das Lesen. Ich finde es immer so toll, in Welten einzutauchen, die man nicht kennt, die man entdecken möchte. Dieses Gefühl in etwas vertieft zu sein oder das Gefühl nicht mehr aus dieser Welt hinauszugehen.

Mit einem guten Buch ist man nie allein *.*

Add Books Manually & Add Missing Book Covers

Reblogged from Angels With Attitude Book Reviews:

New BooksTwo "Add" functions are available on BookLikes from today:  add books manually and add book covers.

From now on it doesn’t matter if you want to shelve unpublished books or self-published or from a local bookstore, now you can put on your Shelf all books ever existed. It’s called manual book adding. We have it online!

If you don’t find a desirable book in a search box you can easily ‘create’ a book from the scratch.

Click on “Add new book” after no results were found and fill up the necessary information of Book Title, Book Author, Book Cover, Book Description and ISBN. Click “Add Book” and add it to you bookshelf or create a post.

Second “add” function is about missing book covers. If some books on your Shelf lack covers, you can add them manually too. Click on a green book (no cover) and ‘Add cover' underneath it. Then choose image from your computer and voila. The book looks perfect with cover of your choice!

So what book will you add first?

Ich lese gerade

Sturmhöhe
Emily Brontë
Die Zarin der Nacht (insel taschenbuch)
Eva Stachniak