Olivia Smith... and her BookWorld

Reading is something you can learn, love or just enjoy.

To me, reading is my passion.

I travel through words and stories, live in the past of great centuries, get disturbed by characters who need my attention and fall in love adventures I wish I had.

This is my world of BookLikes

ENJOY

Hallo!

Ich liebe das Lesen. Ich finde es immer so toll, in Welten einzutauchen, die man nicht kennt, die man entdecken möchte. Dieses Gefühl in etwas vertieft zu sein oder das Gefühl nicht mehr aus dieser Welt hinauszugehen.

Mit einem guten Buch ist man nie allein *.*

Hamlet - William Shakespeare Macbeth - William Shakespeare Othello - William Shakespeare King Lear - William Shakespeare Antony and Cleopatra - Roma Gill, William Shakespeare Timon of Athens (Arden Shakespeare: Third) - Anthony Dawson, Gretchen Minton, William Shakespeare Romeo & Juliet - William Shakespeare

Hamlet, Macbeth, King Lear.... as good as everbody says?

The English literature: Macbeth, Romeo & Juliet, Hamlet, King Lear, Othello etc.! All fantastic classics of one of the most best writers in the world - SHAKESPEARE

These stories are without doubt so wonderful and very well written

One day I thought, I have to read real classic literature from England. I thought about Jane Austen or Charlotte Bronte. Then I remembered that I've already read Pride and Prejudice from Austen, Jane Eyre from Bronte.

After I've read Romeo & Juliet (which I didn't like very much - YOU CAN READ MY REVIEW ON MY BLOG) I thought about other tragedies from Shakespeare. So I decided to educate my mind with Hamlet or Macbeth.

I borrowed a really thick book from Shakespear's tragedies and right now I'm reading Hamlet - Prince of Denmark.

It's not an easy literature. Very hard to understand and to create a likeness for the characters. But I want to get through it and to learn something new for me. I love literature - especially from England. Maybe I will study it one day, so I have to be prepared for it!

Ich lese gerade

Sturmhöhe
Emily Brontë
Die Zarin der Nacht (insel taschenbuch)
Eva Stachniak