Olivia Smith... and her BookWorld

Reading is something you can learn, love or just enjoy.

To me, reading is my passion.

I travel through words and stories, live in the past of great centuries, get disturbed by characters who need my attention and fall in love adventures I wish I had.

This is my world of BookLikes

ENJOY

Hallo!

Ich liebe das Lesen. Ich finde es immer so toll, in Welten einzutauchen, die man nicht kennt, die man entdecken möchte. Dieses Gefühl in etwas vertieft zu sein oder das Gefühl nicht mehr aus dieser Welt hinauszugehen.

Mit einem guten Buch ist man nie allein *.*

NEW: Discussion Rooms Formatting Tips

Reblogged from BookLikes:

Discussion Rooms are getting filled with book lovers :) And now we’re giving you extra option to make your discussion posts unique. You can edit your posts with basics HTML tags.

Let’s see what formatting is now available in your Discussion rooms:

The easiest way to add formatting is to copy/paste a given tag and insert your text/link between markers, e.g.: [b]I loved this book![/b] -> I loved this book!

We’re sure that after several posts, you’ll know them by heart :-)

And if you make a mistake or a typo, don’t worry. You can easily Edit your post and make all necessary corrections.

Another new feature is sticking discussions within a group. For the time being this option is available only for Administrators of a Group. If your are Group Admin and you notice that a given discussion receives bigger attention, bring it to the top. Enter the Discussion and click “Stick”. Then it will be first above other discussion in the group with special marker.

It's Halloween today! Do you have any reading / writing plans for the evening? If not, we'll help you with spooky atmosphere.

Check out 20 horror books recommended by BookLikes book bloggers: Spooky Reads For Halloween - Horror Books That You Loved

Boo! ;-)

Ich lese gerade

Sturmhöhe
Emily Brontë
Die Zarin der Nacht (insel taschenbuch)
Eva Stachniak