Olivia Smith... and her BookWorld

Reading is something you can learn, love or just enjoy.

To me, reading is my passion.

I travel through words and stories, live in the past of great centuries, get disturbed by characters who need my attention and fall in love adventures I wish I had.

This is my world of BookLikes

ENJOY

Hallo!

Ich liebe das Lesen. Ich finde es immer so toll, in Welten einzutauchen, die man nicht kennt, die man entdecken möchte. Dieses Gefühl in etwas vertieft zu sein oder das Gefühl nicht mehr aus dieser Welt hinauszugehen.

Mit einem guten Buch ist man nie allein *.*

Writing my own book *.*

Now it's about one year ago, that I've started to write a book myself. Becuase I love family secrets (for example books of Kate Morton, Lucinda Riley), I wanted to write my own story.

England, 1914:

It's about a 18 year old girl, called Kelly Lingston, who is working in an old big house: Lorfalld

She fells in love with the Lord's son, Leroy Steel, and tries to come closer to him.

But then World War I comes between them and he has to go and fight. Kelly want to do something. It's driving her crazy that she doesn't hear anything from him. Then she's going to London to work as a nurse. Now she got a useful work in those sad times.

England, 1990:

Amelia Lingston is trying to figure out, what happened all those years ago. Her grandmother married a man, she didn't love. Her grandmother is Kelly Lingston. She's making a pedigree of her family and she lets out her husband. It's strange for Amelia.

Now Kelly's dead and she left her granddaughter her old family house in the village Delton Cottage. Amelia goes there to find it out. To get her story closer. And then the last Lord of Lorfalld find some letters in the old house...

I'm not finished yet, but I hope, that you think it is interesting. I've got about 360 pages. I'm very proud of it.

Ich lese gerade

Sturmhöhe
Emily Brontë
Die Zarin der Nacht (insel taschenbuch)
Eva Stachniak